tesa® HAF bonding tapes are unique in nature, as their bonding strength is determined by a combination of temperature, time, and pressure.
When heat and pressure are applied, the film is activated, creating extremely high bonding power (up to 4,300 pounds per square inch). Once cured, the film remains flexible and is resistant to chemicals and aging. tesa® HAFs are suitable for bonding thermal-resistant materials, such as metal, glass, plastic, wood, textiles, and more.
® Heat Activated Films
- Single and double-sided tapes available
- Easy to die cut custom shapes and sizes
- Exceptional age and chemical resistance
- High bond strength (up to 4,300 PSI)
- Remains flexible and elastic when cured
- Outstanding tensile strength
- Temperature resistant up to 900° Fahrenheit
- Short curing times
- Clean, easy application; suitable for automation
Preview the complete assortment of tesa® Heat Activated Films!