52060 Softprint BigFoam is a 1500µm double-coated foam tape designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing.
Due to its medium hardness foam, it is particularly suited for high quality combination of half-tone and solid work.
Softprint BigFoam offers the following benefits:
- tesa® Softprint BigFoam is highly compressible, and therefore offers improved print quality and higher running speeds
- tesa® Softprint's BigFoam unique construction ensures that print quality is maintained even on extended print runs
- The special adhesive ensures simple mounting, easy repositioning, and demounting of plate and tape without residues
- During printing, a very good bond of tape and plate is achieved. Plates stay securely in place - no edge lifting and no plate movement
- The structured PP-liner prevents the formation of air pockets when plate mounting
tesa® 52060 Softprint BigFoam is a 1500µm (60 mil) category double-coated foam tape, designed specifically for mounting photopolymer plates in wide-web film and paper flexographic printing.
|Type of adhesive
|Type of liner
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All information and recommendations are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. Nevertheless tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Therefore, the user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical support staff will be glad to advise you.