68760 [Country PI: ea]
[Country PI: ea]
PDF – 61.9 kB
tesa® 68760 is a black double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a black PET backing with a special removable adhesive on one side and a tackified acrylic adhesive on the other side.
tesa® 68760 features:
• Excellent permanent removability on various substrates, e.g. PC/ABS/PI/Metal
• High bonding strength and shear resistance of the tackified acrylic adhesive
• Excellent resistance to demanding environmental conditions
• Very good handling performance in converting processes
• Removable mounting of FPC
• Sealing support of foam gaskets
• Temporary mounting prior to mechanical fixation
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a reagion: