Legal Terms - tesa tape, inc.
tesa tape, inc.
Serving the United States and Canada
Conditions of use
Please understand that, due to the many opportunities and risks posed by the Internet, we have drawn up a few framework conditions, both for your protection and ours, which we ask that you follow.
1. Updating of these conditions of use
Due to the constant technical and legal innovations, we must amend or update the existing conditions of use from time to time. Please check each time before you use our website when the last version of the conditions was posted on the website. The most recent post was in August 2001.
2. Copyright and other protective rights
All the contents of our website, including the texts, images, graphic representations, audio and video files are, insofar as this is not expressly stated to the contrary, our property and may not be reproduced, changed, transmitted, reused, appropriated, utilised or in any other way made use of for public or commercial purposes without our prior written consent. Please note that an infringement of our copyright or any other protective rights may lead to civil or criminal proceedings being initiated against you.
Exclusion of liability
- This website could contains links to websites of other suppliers gives no guarantee or bears any liability for any possible illegal content or other legal infringements found on the websites of external suppliers.
- The information on this website was put together and checked with the greatest care. Nevertheless we take no responsibility for its currency, accuracy, completeness and/or quality.
- The use of this website and the downloading of data is at your own risk. tesa SE bears no responsibility for any damage, in particular to data files, hard/software of the user, arising as a result of such an action.